One can often find it handy to cook a packet of raw instant noodles when one is hungry. Here is a gleaming piece of information to share so that one can remove the hidden health hazards when consuming these foods. Print this article and put it up in the on the kitchen fridge, dining room, one’s to do list, or one’s handbag, in remembrance if one is always travelling. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS … Especially those used to easy “do it yourself” instant noodles.
A BAD WAY OF BOILING NOODLES:
Normally, how one cooks the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a boiling pot of water, mix in the powder ingredient, and let it cook for approximately 3 minutes. Then, it’s ready to chow down on. This is the incorrect method of cooking the instant noodles. By doing this, one actually boils the ingredients in the powder that are usually combined with MSG. It will then change the minute structure of the MSG. This in turn causes it to become very toxic. The other thing that one may want to realize is that, the noodles are covered with a wax coating. It will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to digest the wax after one has eaten the fresh noodles.
THE CORRECT NOODLE BOILING METHOD:
1. First, Boil the noodles in a fresh pot of water from the stove.
2. Then, once the noodles are cooked, release the noodles from the pot, and throw away any excess water which contains residual wax.
3. Next, Boil another pot of water, put the cooked noodles into the hot, boiling water, and turn off the hot stove.
4. Continue at the point when the stove is in the off position, while the water is still boiling; place the special seasoning powder into the water, to make a very scrumptious noodle soup.
5. Cook’s note: if one needs dry noodle ingredients, remove the noodles from the stove, add the seasoning powder, and mix the ingredients to get the utmost of one’s dry noodles.
If one purchases plain Hakka noodles which one makes from scratch, one first needs to boil in water and discard later. This will soften the tasty noodles. To prevent the ingredients from sticking, one needs to add a tbsp. Of cooking oil. Next, the noodles should be deep fried bit by bit to make them cook correctly. Additionally, one can dust them with flour to prevent the items from sticking while they are boiling in the pot. In happenstance, when one buys the noodles, they are already made with additives, not to mention Ajinomoto, MSG, and other chemical preservatives. An extremely large number of patients ranging in age from 18-24 years are ending up with pancreatitis. This can start as either a suspicious infection or swelling of the pancreas due to periodical consumption of instant noodles… If the frequency is more than 3 times a week, then it is extremely detrimental to one’s health. If one follows these instructions correctly, one will truly have a healthier lifestyle and prolong his or health.